♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, March 19, 2010

random~~

Maemi and pinkish monkey :D
hmnn~~
what am i gonna blog for today?
blog bout yesterday stuff?!
oh god~

yesterday early in the morning around 9am.
my lil sis woke me up for breakfast~
mg! damn sleepy wei~~
then i 55 get off from my bed.
have breakfast with her.
then put her at jusco cux she goin have time.
with her babes~

yesterday is mommmy birthday too~~
sweet 18 :D
club time~~
hohohohoho :D
SUPERMOM!
WAIT U BRING ME GO CLUB :D

then in the evening.
i having family day~
we went to watch AliceInTheWonderland~
that boring~~
sienz dao~ no comment~

And mySuperBabe Choco!!
today coming back from Taiwan~
omg~~
miss her so much >.<

just for today~
sorry o~
just a simple and dull update :xxx

No comments: