♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, March 1, 2010

cho12 at pooh bear house,bbq

w_e_e_e_e_~~
i update my blog again~
how are you my,my dear reader?!
miss euuu~~
this pic at Granny house took de :D
Date :
25_Feb_2010
The 12th of CNY :D
Pooh Bear had invite STAR school's
babes and dude.
but he invite me only the girl attend there =="
then the other is dude :x
KaeChyn and 5v1 students :D
while his lil bro invite sueying they all.
bt i din saw dou them.i just saw all dudes only.
i go there do wad?
drink beer and see they gamble only.
looooks boring rite?!
no la.actuallly quite fun see people lose money.
haha >.<
then i saw pooh Bear's lil sis~
so long din see her dy.
she getting leng dy.
haha.
The beer@my fon :D
the 1st round form5 students(2o1o)
they gamble!
Get shock cux wene Sern kept win.
looools.
till the 3rd round all.
start playing goldpose/cose?
dnt knw la.
something like in between la.
:D:D:D:D

No comments: