♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random~

My Old Picha~!
*SepTemBer 2009*
Dinner=McD
yesterday at jusco having McD with my Lil Bro..
i dunno my sis&my parents having wad for their dinner..
hehe....
finis up my Mcd..
i start buying...
sweets&choco....
hehe..
gonna pokai liao~
my Lil bro..
kept spend my $$

Dress~
I felt in love toward this dress...
it's look simple...
if black colour more nice...

*Rookies*
^Japanese movies^
I went to speedy&Popular Bookstore..
finds some Japanese movies...
hehe..
at last i buy this..
their story oso nice....
cux yesterday...
i watch this movie from 12am..
watch till 2am
LoL...

+StarBuck+
My Favourite..
Choco Cream Chip..
^6^

No comments: