♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mummy aKa Lovely mum

me&mei mei..
sent u a big birthday cake
=D
wish u happpy Birhday mummy..
sorry for owex let u worry me..
make u angry..
thankx everything mum =D
i love u with my heart.
hope i wont notty again =D
i willl san seng abit d..
wont bcum like small kid..
hehe
^6^
i'll buy u a present dix sat/sun
stay pretty mum....

I LOVE YOU,MUM~!!

No comments: