♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 4, 2009

9/10 BBQ~!!

Celebrate Mooncake Festival~!!
3 October 2009~!!
BaBes:
Yoke Kien,Kellie,Qiao Li,Rui Chin,Chu Er & Me
DuDes:
Ping Zheng,Cheong Yick,Sim Kiat,Chee How,Fong Yu,Chun Hoe
Special Guest:
XX students ?.?
TB:
Hui Pink

hmn...
i waiting for Hui Pink come fecth me...
from..
3.00_5.00pm
so late...
i almost fall asleep...

skip skips skip~!

we reach kellie's house..
den we go playground ply~!!

+++++++
+++++
++
+

Big Group wor...
Mi
Choco & Me
Groupie Pic~!
act cool huh~!
me&Niki
Family Pic~!
Jessie:mother
Kellie:Daughter
Chee How: son
i like dix pic much~!
BBq time~!!
bz wor~!
=)
i wan eat~!
=="
wan sum?
start drunk~
LoL...
pwee~!
Rui Chin, Me & Kellie
Enjoy very much...
but din play lantern wor..
counted celebrate MOoncake festival ont???
2day morning having sow Throat~!
o(T.T)o
wanna c more picture..
go to my facebook view..
o(^6^)o

No comments: