♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 11, 2009

LAST YEAR~

Last Year 2008!
travel to korea..
In The Hotel Olympic
i love to sit beside the window..
damn nice....
i can see thru the window....
the city&the car passby.
from the Tall Building..
Take pic again...
from the window..not the mirror....
same room with sis...
cigarette...
nice packing..
In The hotel..
My bunny hat...
bunny mask..
bunny doll..
StarBucks..
instant coffee..
bought from 24hour de shop..
In korea Tradisional outfit..
Ski~!!
hehe...
enjoy playing ski&making stupid trophy by ice...

I holding the crab~
at Everland
Lil sis:black jacket
me:white jacket
Lil Bro:blue Jacket
big buffthday cake~
my frenzs...
korean people..
Take pic wit Japanese guy..
My lil Bro&I
My Family..
in The stadium..
In the korean airport~
air-stwerdess
my dream..
my lil sis&I
two mad girl..
playing with the food..
hope can VISIT TO KOREA again~!!
wan view more pic tat i travel at korea..
u can view thru..
facebook/friendster..

No comments: