♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, October 10, 2009

Peek-Ka-Boo

Cum On..
let's view some lame stuff~!
Celebrate Mooncake Festival..
at kellie's house
FeiMui with Niki..
i wanna Hug Niki Again..
so fluffy~
i like dix pic alot..
dunno why~!
2day at school take de pic.
i love the sky alot~!
it owex follow my mood..
i tink so..
o(==)o
school~!
look greenish..
My Favourite chewing gum..
it has strong fruit smells..
i love it alot...
Ta Dai Ma(i'm Back)~!!
i again update my blog..
firstly:
congrate to Kellie Chong..
she couple back with Jackzai lu~!!
10/10/2009
happy lo her...
2ndly:
YokeKien&FongYu:8th monthsarry coming soon...
follow by
RuiChin&PingZheng:7th monthsarrycoming soon...
ConGratulation.
so happy ler..
all Couple Jor..
Left me only..
o(T.T)o

My frenster damn ma fan..
need update owex..
so many people add in..
dunno will kena hack ont..
but i try 2 used romaji word and chat with frenzs..
like tat i can improve my japanese word..
hehe..

trial&spm coming soon..
OMG~!

2day at school..
i watch video tat.
yesterday f5 Students take de...
they wanna edit and post up..
during graduation day..
yee~!
my head really look like..
mushroom+coconut..

2day..
daddy&mummy trick me..
o(T.T)o
dady kept tease me..
mumi played me..
she say my purse lost jor..
o(T.T)o
inside got rm200++ ler...
lost..
i can die d..
i wanna buy coffin for my guitar(murosaki) de ler..

this few day..
i kept hear those lonely song o(==)o:
许愿树-郭美美
放了爱-郭美美
想太多-李玖哲
你没想像中爱我-石欣卉
我还想她-林俊傑

o(^8^)o
2day go Jusco..
can buy choco Sundae&choco milkshake..
yummy~!!!!

No comments: