♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, August 23, 2009

tired~!!

prevent frm sicknesss~!!
plx wear mask~!

woot~!
today i tired with shopping....
2day i went for shoppping at 3places~!!
1st place:
One Utama~!
2nd place:
Mid-Valley~!
3rd place:
Sunway Piramid~!
hmn~!!
i'm sry..
i update 2mr..
cux nw i wanna go rest oledi..
GOMEN NASAI~!!!
i'll tell u 2mr..
who i had met~!
wad i had bought~!
wad i had done~!
In The Mall~!!
hehe...
ytrday..
in punctual at 12am..
i sent birthday msg gave ya~! ^6^
HAPPY BirThDaY Dude~!
Oh Tanjoubi Omedeto~!!
Grow up d lo...
muz sang seng d...
May wish ur dream cum true~!!
IIIIII
IIIII
IIII
III
II
I
II
III
IIII
IIIII
IIIIII
Oyasumi Nasai~!!
which mean gud nite~!!
miss ya babes and dudes~!!
O.o

No comments: