♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, August 30, 2009

hmn~!!

i fell n love 2 dix pic~!
sry dudes and babes~!
super duper late update my blog~!
haha..
ytrday i went 2 jusco..
i found a dress very nice..
i wanna buy..
but my mum say kenot...
ish~!!
i wan it...
t.t
check it out..
c whether suit mi ont~!!
there the outfit~!!
giv sum coment~!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVV
VVVV
VV
V

around 11 sumting...
hmn...
go yam tong sui~!
kekex..
jux for 2day la....
2day everybody sure go for countdwn..
i again nid like smalll girl stay in the hse...
celebrate merdeka~!!!
t.t

No comments: