♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, August 10, 2009

1st Day~

Fei Mui
in the uniform~!!
hei~!
i'm bak...
1st day exam.In the Hall.Stress.
Dreaming.Kept do the exam.
Bm I exam.Breakfast.Bm II exam.
Dunno wad am I tinking bout.
Sleepy.Lunch.Grandma[Gareth] birthday.
Eat Cake.Talking.
Went To The Library.Study Sejarah.
Sejarah Exam.Fire Bell Rang.Mess Around.
Raining.Cold.End SchooL.
==?
understand gua~!!



Happy Birthday 2 Grandma...
is a guy named Gareth...
kinda funny guy..
haha...
may wish ur dream cum true~!!
^6^

just for 2day~!!
miss ya babes and dudes..
mwaxxxxx~!

No comments: