♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, August 21, 2009

holiday?am i enjoy?

Let the day..
hlp mi gt out thru dix scary holiday~!!
2day in house...
hmn..
clean house...
watch movie...
sleeping...

i ytrday almost slp half day like death human..
cux i reali want 2 sleep longer as i could..
it make mi feel better~!!
till the midnight..
i bring all my snackx to my room..
i enjoying reading story book..
bout secret of vampire~!
hehe..
kinda nice..
having the feel and imagination thru the book~!!
i luve vampire alot..
i hope can bcum aprt of them..
it's cool~!!!
haha..
sotplug~!!
everybody were goin 2 piramid 2day~!
everybody ponteng..
haha..
but i in the house do nth..
jux go thru my daily used 2 do de life..
just tat oly..
hehe.....
i hope dix sat o sun..
i'm goin out wit my family....
but i wannna shop alone 2 buy sum new cloths..
i reali suddenly have the mood wanted 2 buy new outfit~!!

No comments: