♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2nd day~

am i nerd??
guess wad...
ytrday i study my sej like hell...
wen i went 2 the hall took my exam..
i strt 4gt 1 by 1..
sh*t~!!
so angry...
den i having my Bi paper I n II
okla..
can settle la....
but in The HALL DAMN cold..
ish~! hard 2 concentrate a...
t.t
^6^
luckily ytrday gt attend 2 tuition..
the novel almost the same..
kekex..
thkx buddy gv mi sum tips...
hehe frm MGS and Kwang Hwa schl de students...
^6^

just for 2day la....
i nid go rest d..
ltr gt tuition sumore..
^6^
happy owex..
miss ya babes and dudes..
mwaxxxxx~

No comments: