♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, January 20, 2011

Soyaaaaaaaaaa :)

weeee~~
Soya is back.....
nothing to blog..


this pict i took at Gurney plaza.
at fitting room while my lil bro buy new outfit.
i busy take picture.
i love this pic but blur :(((
This picture i took today..
which mean on 20thJan2011.
in the housekeeping house :)
in he toilet.
my eye bag again appear dy.
o(T.T(o
soya goin to bcum soya cincau again,,,
Yesterday.
19thJan2011.
first time i go celebrate Thaipusam with my frens.
ahaha!! feel curious den go visit the place..
At Penang.
feel dizzy wen climb up and walk down..
Few pictures :)
coconut war?
LoL!
weeee...
18th January.
go mam mam mcD :)
i make dis..
sweeeet <3!
just for today...

No comments: