♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, January 3, 2011

Bye Bye Sweet House ♥ ♥ ♥

This is Soya last updated post!
i hope i have my time to update my blog at Penang.
Today is my Last day in Klang.
my sweet sweet house and place.
I stay at Penang for 3months.
my intership.
kinda miss my parents and family...
although just 3months but,
it's my first time to leave my house for 3months.
mg!
Just now kinda disappoint that i didn't met my Grandma_S.
i think i have nothing to blog...
GudLuck for Hospitality Students who going to training.
Same to me.
hope i can Handle and enjoy my training well.
Take care!!
Miss U all guys and girls

No comments: