♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, January 22, 2011

my craz_iest RoomMate :)

Soyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here again :p
u see my eyebag o(T.T)o
getting worst..
i wan to die dy..
i need a lot lot of eye mask!!
i wan to cry liao..
hate the stupid eyebag and panda.
not enuf sleep and not enuf rest,
my eye bcum like tat.
weeee~~
here come my Sayangs....
except the guy..hehe
all the picts from Missy Sally :p
i take without her permission.
sorry Babe,pls 4give me :)
just my babe oly ♥♥♥♥♥
Sally,Sophie and Aina..
♥♥♥♥♥
wiit!
Peace!!!!
LoL!!!
Remix_pose..
Show ur tongue babes :p
to happy or too stress after done our job :D
hehe.
today blog bout new friends..
crazy and cutes babes..
heart them much..
just can be with them for 3months only :'(
lucky the stay in KL :p
can hangouts with them.

No comments: