♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soya feeling so high like a G6 :p

Soya is in the house :p
it's time for me to update my bloggie♥♥

Soya love this pict alot..
i know it's look ugly..
but i don't care. don't try to judge me.
if u jelez bout me (:
This pict took last evening,from Sally album.
the photographer is Iqbal.
with my sayangs..
.Sophie.Sally.Aina.Soya.
MunChiess~~
♥♥
weeee~~~
Iqbal :p
pity him..
i owex look weird -.-
♥♥
weeee~~
Hugs Sally
♥♥
Sophie and Aina
♥♥
Rockxx!
love this pic!
♥♥
My 3 sayangs :p
♥♥
weeee~~ ♥♥
we wan go back KL?
we want swim?
we love the sky (:
posing or walking?
sweeet (:
♥♥
start to hyperactive :p
At night..
go mamak makan..
Nasi Kandar :p
but i eat maggie goreng and roti canai..
i gain weight dy lo :(
but this few days like hungry for no reason...
hate this kind of stomach.
24Jan.
Go queensbay again.
with Missy Molie ♥♥
Shopping again (:
at Kenny Roger have my dinner (:
The food..
my dinner... Yummy (:

No comments: