♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hustle Bustle week.

This few weeks are my busy weeks.
but compare to last week,this week is the most busy week.
so sad =((((
i have alot of assignment nid to rush!
some of my assignment i nt yt finis up oso.
i need to catch up all my aubject for dis 3 weeks =(
my finals coming soon.stress agaiN!!!
and the thing make me damn sad is.
i had missed the best chance and i want it badly.
i cant join the dance peformance =(
cux this term my class fully packed =(
okla..i just goin to show u my picts,
i dont 1 talk much dy..


On 31st August 2010.
Natinal day,we suppose to holiday but....
we nid to do our moral project.
tat nid to pass up on 2nd sept.
at OneUtama.
we end our community service at Kuchai Lama.
then wen to have our Lunch+dinner.
actually plan to go Pyramid.
but too many pple dy =(
I bought my Favourite rock candy.
Sticky =D
Mixx flavour
Me lu~~
hehehehe..
look so tired after take care those Children
Shisha_ing?!
nola.jst an Ice oly..
wondering wen can Shisha again
The cutes children.
hahahaha..
one of the kid love to ply with my long hair.
L.O.L
We done our Job.
prepare to go makan dy.
which 1 is me?!
hahaha!
30th August 2010
Manni's bthday.
hehehehe..
so romantic le..
her darling give her alot suprise on her bthday.
when's my turn?
hahaha!! stilll got very long.
jangan harap..hehe o(^6^)o
then end celebrate manni's bthday.
we went for bed making practise.
hehehe..i practise awhile oly.
den i kpt took picts.
this is the most ugly pict.
hahaha!
I love this pict alot.
Wiit...
i busy taking pict.
FnB day,which fall on 30August2010
the mrnig clas i attend.
we make choco ice drink =D
with some alcohol.hehehhehe!
i remix the picts.

This is the last week class...
we cook chicken and pumkin soup.
Yummmy! i love the chicken sauce.hahaha!
This is stupidest regard i ever met it,
Izwan brother asked me to sent this regard.
to Ariz daddy =-=!
= At last i end up my blog =
^ hehehehehe.no more rotting blog =D ^
> GoodNites <

No comments: