♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, August 16, 2010

The Lovely 2nd Outting

This Outting is On Friday.
i mean last week friday.
i Hang out WIth my Cutie Members =)
but this time is Ariz daddy and Chen not goin.
But Add Jojo aka Jelly and Vliam(dnt knw spelll,hehe)
err...forget the restaurant name >.
while i got plenty of hours to wait for them.
i in the class turn on the Song loud!
LoL! mcm RumahKu~
around 5.30pm only move out frm campus.
i fetch my cute TokTok ♥!.
Then go lepak at Pyramid.
so JUst that la.

I Super Dooper Love this Pict.
hehe....
that me the Little Soya !
Afiq! Nas! and Me!
♥! My Tok ♥!
hehehehehe.
i fetch this human to the restaurant.
Good la!
simply take my canDid picts while i plying with the swing..
i think is Tok took geh.
All Of them kpt laugh at this picts..
Mg! o(T.T)o
My Busy time to camwhore again ♥!
CamWHore is life =DDD
Anep =DD
and
JoJo aKa Jelly
Everyday oso ply poker >. Lol!
i thinnk dis picts id Fad Took.
Anep!!
the Most Kuat makan punye orang.
heeheeh~~
Jelly and TokTok!
LoL!
the Jelly again!
kept call me hippo =((
Bani (atlast,i remember his name.haha)
Anep.
Nas.
Jelly.
hahahahaha.....
the 3fellow is candid except the Jelly.
poyo at there :p
hahahahahahaha~
this time is candid punye =DD
I kept kacau him :p
hahahaha~~
can strt to makan dy.
u see behind tat chinese guy..
they waiting us to eat den they only eat.
hehehehe.RESPECT WEY!!
= Just For Today =


This few days,
banyak orang sick =((
Afiq.Nas and Tok strt sick dy..
daddy? err..nonit care him.he got mommy tc.
hehe...so so so so i bcum a gud girl.
to take care them =DDDD
my readers oso must take care o.
Drink more water =DDDD

No comments: