♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Of Mine

Hahahahahahaha...
my Baby Bunny be the host again =D
He will jaga at my car dy.
I dont know wad to day.
so I just blog with the picts =DDDD
This pictures is yesterday punye.
in The Lecture hall for Moral class...
Look Like Ghost.hahaha
You see this guy...
lecture teaching infrnt.
and he beside me makan Fries and watch Mr.bean >.<"
Today morning!
I have no class so so so i went school early.
scare no parking.
morever i nid eat at Truffle restaurant and have Math tution,
with my fren =DD
so I in the library continue do the Acccount =((
Afternoon....
It's time to makn lunch at Truffle Restaurant =DDD
WeeeeHeee!!!
The 3rd Family Dinner =DDD
hahahaahahaha..
My Sweet Baby!
U see me ont?
Today's Mocktail in the restaurant.
The cocktail Prawn(appetizer)
My Sweet Darling ;DD
My eye so bengkak :((((
Hahahaha..
wad r they doin?
Alex look so hungry xDD
Chicken roast with Gravy =DD
Wiit!
The Two Lenglui and the manager.hehe.
Yummy time =DDD
Hehehehe..
again 3 of us =DD
Today's dessert.
dont know wad name.hehehehe..
pspsps~
Justfortoday:DDD
enjoy :p

No comments: