♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, December 28, 2009

Searching for Dress again :x

On the Saturday 26December2009 :(:(:(
is my tiring days!
cause go heard for L lisence teori!
wow! suffer man.
i woke p around 545am :x
cause around 7.30 uncle will come fetch me.
no longer.
I reach there :(
i Was so so so so sleepy :X
then end the Teori Class.
I see they all Learn&Practice driving.
Woah! macam banyak susah.
i get scare.
Dunno when's my turn to Drive.
I PROMISE to Bring Kellie Chong go Shopping :)
Till Night we go shopping find some dresss for my lil sister.
cause 27December2009,they need attedning
To My cousin sister wedding Dinner.
and I attending to school Prom :)

Early in the morning.
i look thru the window.
In The nites.
i Try get some dress for myself :)
I love this much.
too bad i cant bought it :(
There me&my lil sis.
she look uncomfortable.
while she wearing the dress :)
enjoy :):):)
I'lll update my blog later :)

No comments: