♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, November 6, 2009

My Graduation day <3 :)

Maemi Ta Dai ma!!
watashiwa shiawase des!
today i having my graduation day :)
hehe...
i had promise u all took few pictures rite??
at last i did it!
hope u all enjoy it :)

=====
===
==
=

In my room!

Reach jor!
the 1st teacher who wish me..
My english teacher(Ms.Venni)
Me > Eng.Teacher > Sharon
Thankx teacher!
My cousin Sister & I
My Aunt & I
My Graduation Day!
Kindi&Fifth Former graduation's day!
Me!
The school's CEO & Me
Hohohohoho~
Captured by dady!
woot :)
Freestyle~
My frenzs& I
Dady&me :)
Mommy&me :)
Both of my parents&me :o
Both of my cousin Brother!
Genesis>me>nickson
School Principles&me
My uncle&I
include my cutie cousin bro~
Keat yu&me :)
The girls~
except hui pink..the dude!
Taufu&me
Cheeszzz
Again Both of us!
:) :'( :x
The babes!
Augustin&me!
sweet hugzz!
Sormui&sorPo
Bigg HUGZZ!!
Yum Cha!
Sorpo>sorMui>Sorzhu..
kurang satu orang...

! End !
i'll Remember the moment that..
we having in the school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good topic