♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, November 30, 2009

Lame things :s

Maemi feel bored
Smiley
Bosssss!! order~
Smiley
i wants
1 Milo panas,Tak mau Panas
1 Maggie Goreng,Tak mau maggie
1 Ice Cream,Tak mau cream
1 roti telur,Tak mau telur
1 milo ais,Tak mau ais

hmn...
if i said this to the people who serve me.
i wondering what will he do toward me
maybe they will show me this face:
SmileySmiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
who wanna try this.
u may go ahead
Smiley

4 comments:

Huan said...

This only is it... Last time I went to McDonald Drive Thru and ask the waiter got what, when he seriously told me the menu, then I ask him how to go to nearest bank, he ignored me and continue saying the menu, and I told him don't want order then left... what a bad guy I am... -.-

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

LoL...
u very bad la...
=="
but nvm la..
owex customer 1st :)

KellieC said...

Hahahahah i sure slap you on the face XP

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

Mg~!
slap me :)
u dare ont?