♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grandma's Birthday:) (Dad's Mom)

Okey Doodles!!
Ta Dai ma!
2day is my grandma birthday :)
hehe....
i upload Pic liao!! hope u all enjoy
:)

i wore this for dinner~!
:) x) xD xP
Menu!
Grandma&I
Me>Dady>Mei!
Cousin Bro>Dad>My Bro
My Bro>Cousin Bro>Me
M&Dady
Dady&Mei
Soh Po&Soh Mui
xD

HoHoHoHo...
Ta da~~~!!
Here come The Queen!
Happy Birthday Grandma!!
Mwak :x
The Grandsons&GrandDaughters
Some of them din Attend~
My Aunts&mum
My Uncles&Dad
Sweet smile :)
Oh Gosh! 2mr exam..
the last paper..

And Oso Happy Birthday to..
Adr Loke
Keith Ng
Zukato Sudamati
&
OsO my Grandma!! :x

Nitex~~
miss ya..
mwak!

No comments: