♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blue Night

Maemi don't care anymore.
She really wants to blog alot.
Her face fill full with loneliness
Smileys
Yesterday.
I listening to music.
Smileys
i felt very lonely.
Smileys
nobody text me.
except:
Sora aKa Sensei
Smileys
[ help me cure my loneliness ]
[ I really Miss my Primary's Friends& x School's friends ]
[ this year 2009 i gonna separate with my friends again ]
[ Feel wanna cry ]
Smileys
[ because everybody take different pathway ]
[ Yesterday suddenly cried out ]
Smileys
Kellie aKa blur Bitch
Smileys
[ Bout Her problem ]
[ sorry cant tell out ]
Jentzen aKa BigBaby
Smileys
[ Baby topic ]
[ Smileys ]
Kuro aKa MadBrother
Smileys
[ Bout his x ]
[ He wan get Back his X ]
[ wish he good Luck ]

but yesterday i really cant sleep well.
still got few more months.
i need separate with my friends.
although we can hang out sometimes.
Smileys

Lonely pathway that i choose.
Smileys
alone in the room
with nobody cares & worries
Smileys
I hope i can slow the time.
I didn't feel wanna have a lonely time.
I miss
my Primary's friends&teachers.
my ex school's friends&teachers.
i miss my besties a lot.
include my new besties in ssc.
Smileys

No comments: