♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beautiful night.

Heyyyyy..
Soya is back :)
hmmmmm.....
comment allez vous ?!
today imma going to update bout my Cousin wedding dinner ,
that fall on 13 nov :)
felicitation a mon frer cousine :)
such a lovely night :)
their dinner theme is Prince and Princess :)
hmm.. imma not goin to talk much.
so i just jump in to pictures more easy :)
esperons que vous aimons tous !

Moi :)
Je suis Soya :)
moi at mon frer
moi et mon pere.
This picture and the next picture i took from my cousin sister.
Mon frer ,ma soeur cousine et moi.
moi et ma famile
comprenennt ma soeur cousine
The Gift :)
Merci Bercoupe et
J'taime Bercoupe !
The Menu !!
Love it?!
ride it.
Their albums.
Just for today :)
tQ very much !!
take care !!
Bonne Journeeee !

No comments: