♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, September 12, 2011

Holaaaa !!
Lil Soyaa is back again !
So long i did not Update my blog huh..
i been sick for 5 days :(
food poisoning for 5 days,
what a pity lil girl.
Fever+food Poisoning+gastric
seriously this is the first time i been thru this kind of sickness.
Moreover now got flu and cough :'(
when can i seriously recover :(
saddy !!

here's my med.
total got 10 packs :(
some of that i did not took it..
it's annoying !
i went to General Hospital.
is a first time went there.
full with human :s
i need to have fully blood test !
ouch !!
seriously pain !!!
i cried while the needle suck out my blood :'(
the nirse laugh at me :s
shy !!

 medicine !!
miss the pool !

So this is the latest story !
which mean last night 11 september 2011.
we had our mid-autumn dinner in the house :D
Kunno.Sharon.Junn.Molie.Me :D
yummy-licious !
we had our steamboat !!
 Hungrryyy !!!
 Our cakes !
lantern !
Kuih !
MoonCakes !
 Elvin And Molie !
 the ladies busy in the kitchen !
 Soya and Kunno !
 Molie and Soya !
 Sharon and Soya !
 Junn and Soya !
 The Babes !!
 Lantern time :D
 Our Lantern !
 Me and the Photographer, Elvin !
 my Instant Photo :D
sweet !
 Woot !
at Balcony !
love it !!
 Me and my Lantern !
from Junn Camera !
 From Junn Camera !
ours lantern !
Just for today :)
simply updating !
wish everybody happy mid-autumn festival !!
enjoy ur mooncakes with your family and friends ok :)
i am going to back to KL soon !!
wait for me !!!!
and hope everybody recover from SICK !!!
same to me as well :D
Love XoXo !

No comments: