♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, December 3, 2010

One Shot Post All..

hohohohohoho!!
Soyaaa is back.
she goin to update her long long long blog :p

20November2010,Sat
this is my 2nd photoshoot =D
still got other pictures.
but my photographer,Joshua was busy =(
when he free he will sent give me.
i'll post up =D
22November2010,Mon.
we organize an event for our subject,
professional activity,named restaurantology.
all is about the 1st step opening restaurant/cafe.

> that's me in the Formal outfit <
* fully formal *
Rawrr!!
my photographer Ben.
help me took it :p
all My lenglui_ness babes.
LoL!!!
hohohohoho!
manager ask us do work.
but we busy took pict =D
me and Valentina.
we took some picture while waiting for the guest.
3 fellow frens.
me took part as a photographer too.
o(^6^)o
there's the guy!
Snap me!
The Ushers..
Office lady and Office Man.
all have manager look.
woot o(^6^)o
my baby_s
keikei&Jenat.
again take pict.
>.
wooot!
Nice pict.
Don't know who took dis photo.
The nice Gang!
G1.G2.G3
hehehe..
love this pict too =D
=="
Manager so.. zhi lian :p
Edited pict =D
26November2010,Friday.
we having dinner in the campus...
hohohohoho!
me,Chin,kien
and
my others seniors..
Kien and Chin.
Wongkok,Taylor.
yum cha =D
27November2010,Sat.
At Taylor,Starbuck.
we doing assignment..
so sien....
No Starbuck,No life.
Saturday still got people in starbuck.
but they all do homework and study.
The suipo and her bf *Mr.Jian*
* Hou Sweet *
1st December2010,wednesday.
Pastry Classs.
make soft roti and choco Mousse.
hohohohoho..
the dough for the soft bread.
SO free hor.
cux last class ma..
sure very fast finis our job.
Playing in the pastry kitchen ==!
Chef make it..
i wan learn o(T.T)o
Soyaaaaa!!!
i cant live without it.
Wed nite. bcome commi.
from 6pm till 11pm ==!
lucky is the last week.
if not i sure die liao.
so damn tired.
week 8 menu.
report ==!
2Dec2010,thurs
having dinnner with my sayangs...
Kien and CHin =D
actually we plan to having dinner at Taylor,
which mean our campus.
but we suddenly change plan ==!
Nice food.
nice place
but service damn sucks..
This is the prob when we go back at 10.30pm ==
traffic jam.
3December2010,fri. 8am class.
kitchen class..
make me damn tired+sleepy.
cux i not enuff sleep a!!!! =((
LoL!! wad are they doin?
Extremely super dooper Salty Chicken xD
Potato+Onion.
4gt wad name dy >.
Appetizer.
Thkx for chef Treat us makan.
LoL!!!
Muffin!
+ Just FOr Today +
Half month Update :p

No comments: