♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, October 15, 2008

lalala....

haix..
2day exam..
all damn..
difficult..
except sc paper 1..
cux i gt read tat....
2mro gt ..
ea 2....
perdagagang 1 n 2 paper...
death....
2 essay nid 2 do..
i din even read oso...
haix....

haha..
2day gv teacher..
catch...cux my hair..
luckily..he din cut my hair..
if nt..
i sure cry de..
he jx call mii..
clip my hair oly..
haha...
phewww.....

No comments: