♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i had a bad day.....

yesterday...haix...i having my bm exam...
oh gosh...last nite i study lyk hell...
reading the bkt kepong essay...argghhh...
i study till 12 a.m...while..
my sis cooking..cux she hungry....
haha...i oso go eat...hehe...cux tat time i oso hungry...

ytsrday mrning i start my bm1 paper..
the essay..okokla....bt dunno can score high mark ont..
bt wasted ysterday i din read the banjir essay contoh..
stupid de...haix...
den break...end break..i go take my..
bm2 paper...argghh...wen remember tat i gt angry...
sum of de wrd...tat i had study b4 bt i 4gt it....i scare i will fail..
i tink i will fail..i din hv yakin 2 my myself...
haha...bla..bla..bla...

2day mrning...OMG...damn slp..wen wan take moral paper...
haix..i ysterday hafal 36 nilai murni n definasi..bt i still cant remember all...
errggghh.....haix...wen take moral paper i suddenly i 4gt all...haix...
so stupid de...den end moral paper...i go take my break....
haix..i tot eng1 will easy abit..
bt wrg...all damn difficult.....
haix...
suckx...the passge hu call..
mi do summary....OMG..
dunno wad the passge wan....
darn it...
haix..den i go had my lunch...
wen end my lunch..
i nid take eng2...haix...
luckily quite easy ABIT ONLY...
haha..
abit oly....
(wen i taking exam..i so slpy..dunno y???)
haix....suffer...
i tink i will fail all sub....
1st timee gt it..
haha...

2mro..
sc n ea exam..
haix..
again nid memorise...

No comments: