♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 12, 2008

End of the Day~~~~

2day i wake up at...around 12sumting in the afternoon...
so tired..cux ysterday i slpt at 2.30a.m in the morning..
i was reading my love story book tat i bought it yesterday..
name twilight...it nice story....it bout a gal..fall in love..
to a guy which is a vampire..i had read until pages 68..
haha..so slow....bla..bla..bla..
bout yesterday...2day...i wit my family..
except my dady..he at pinang wrking..
he will b bak soon by 2day...v went 2 fruity..2 had our lunch...
v had talk all those nonsence...haha...my mum strt worry...
my sPm result..for nex year...
nex year i goin had my spm..(stupid fellow)...
i hate it very much...it start destroy mi...eggrrrr.....
haix..no choice..everybody compulsary 2 take the exam...T.T
i still tinking which college i nid 2 go...

hotel manager??
hmn..wad kind of job is tat...
serve customer??haha..
dunno..
bt i tink i try take it..

DJ???
hmnn...
i lub music alot...
singing (okok oly la)..
haha..cux my voice terrible..( i tink so)
if wanna knw nex time i sing gv u all hear lo...(gv comment)
haha..u can go meeoto hear i sing..
i pwex play tat web..sum of them say..quite nice bt nit practise more..
haha...bla...bla..bla..i tinnk i can passs...if i wrk hard..

international stewardess( i wann it)
haha...
gd in speaking..serve customer...alot ler..
hmn....nt bad...moreover can travel..
i lub travel...haha....

haix...hw?? in blur case >.<
i gonna mad bout it..
exam exam exam.....
wuwuwuwuwuwu T.T
make mii surffer....
nw d...6.00p.m
haix..
2mr i nid attend 2 my exam room..
my final exam...OmG..
i jx prepare 50 percents oly in evry sub..
mii gonna death..i jx hope i can pass all..
haix..whole schl student exam...
bt my previous schl..
frenzs..they hav gathering..
wuwuwuw..i cant go....
mii gt exam..
stupid stupid stupid exam.....
i hate u(wuwuwuwuwu T.T)

No comments: