♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, October 16, 2008

2day exam.....

yesterday nite....i slpt at sharp 10p.m..
haha..so guai...1st time.....nola..
cux i so tired....cux..
ytrday morning my eye..
bengkak lyk frog...haha..
luckily no ppple saw it...
haha...

2day mrning i suddenly wake up at...
4.am....haha..sot d...
actually i wan wake up at 4.30p.m..
cux i wan revision my perdagagang...
haix..bt at last i oso din do it....
i slpt...ZZZzzzzzzz...haha....

den i d prepare..
evrything d...
i wait at teachers hse..
wait she 2 fetch mii go schl..
haix..
i so slpy in the car...
while i read the perdagagang essay..
OMG...i cant blieve it..
haha..i will do tat...
i feel wan past up blank paper..
bt icant do it..
i jx will make it fail oly..
haha...
bt at least i try my best d..
hehe..
2day ea n perdagagang essay difficult..
haix..
the objective...
okok oly la...haha..
dunno do de...
i jx shooot oly....
haha....

so boring..
yea..
2mr no go schl..
haha..
i nid prepare 4 nex week exam..
haix..
cham lu.....
dunno will getting easy ont....
haix....die lo....

haha.....
++End++
boring day....

No comments: