♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, February 15, 2013

Penangggggg !

wulalalalala !
I'm back again :)
Back from Penang last night.
had 3 days 2 nights trip with ma familie.
so long never relax until like that.
Missed there lots since I end my training. 
I miss the beach sound :')
Penang is a beautiful place for relax and EAT !
food heaven usually malaysian people know.
Fried Rice Noodle ( Char Kuey Teow )
Assam laksa. Laksa and many more !

12th feb - 14th feb
* Stay at gurney hotel *
- Nearby Gurney drive & Gurney mall 
- lots of place for drink 
* paragon is a good place for chill in the midnight *

These few place we wanted to visit :)

Love Bites Fusion Cuisine :)
Famous is because of the french toast dessert.
The french Toast are similiar to Dazzling Cafe ( @Taiwan )
but the taste is different. especially the toast.
( I just comment , No offend )

The yogurt drinks :)
fresh made ;-
Honeydew yogurt.
Pineapple yogurt.
Strawberry yogurt.
Mint yogurt .
Apple yogurt
Pumpkin soup :)
Soup of the day. very nice. 
you should refer to the waitress for the soup of the day.
the main we ordered ;-
all marinated from fruits ( without msg )

Pork Schnitzel ( Fried pork )
G.Aux florentine ( vegetarian pie )
Fusion linguine aglio olie * Must Try  *
Taiwan Braised Pork with rice
Fish Goujons ( Fried Fish )
Hot & Sexy Pork ( Grilled Pork ) * Must Try *
Me & my lil bro.
and also the main dessert :)
The Signature dessert ;-
Impression Of love ( Sweet Strawbery flavour )
 The 13th of February :)
We went to had our breakfast at Bali Hai :)
Not bad dim sum.
Lots of people :(
The High- Tea.
we went to Charlie Brown Cafe @Straits Quay 
Long time never visit there dy.
Love the place lotsssssss !

Beverage we ordered ;
Hot Coffee mocha ( Woodstock )
Hot Cappuscino ( Charlie )
Cappuccino Frappa * Ice * ( Orange Cup )
Coffee Latte Ice ( Blue Cup )
Pineapple Jc ( Orange Cup )
Classic Marble Cheese cake

The main course I kindly not recommend ;
because not so nice. They famous is the dessert and drinks.

The main we Ordered ;-
 spaghetti bolognese.
Whole spring chicken with coconut rice.
Cheesy baked chochas.
Creamy seafood pasta
Childish dad !
 Had a walk after high tea @straits Quay.
you can rent for a bike too.

lil sis and dad !
 Me and dad !
lil Brother and me.
 
 Me and dad !
 lil sister and mom 
 mom and lil brother
 mom and dad
 me and mom
 dad and brother
 lil sister and me
 lil brother.me.lil sister.mom


1st restaurant ;-
Love Bites Fusion Cuisine
11, Nagore Road, 10050 Penang, Malaysia
04-228 6188 ( reservation )

Charlie Brown Cafe@Straits Quay
Lot No: 3A-1-17 & 18, Block A, First Floor, Straits Quay, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia


That's All For Today :)
Stay tunned for upcoming events :)

No comments: