♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, February 12, 2012

Memories in the Jan.

wooot !
So long did not update my blog dy.
Grgghhh !!! Rotting 99 ! :(
today I am going to update bout how do I end up my January in 2012.
Hmmm...
let me think when I took this picture.
31st of Janvier 2012.
Attended annual dinner.
company and family? no idea what's going on.
I skipped my Serving class on that night :)
what a good girl am I. LOLx.
me and my aunt.
me and my aunt too.
The food on that night.
This post is on 28th of Janvier 2012.
The Steady gang celebrating my birthday
and
the steady gang annual dinner.
Done our dinner we went to Jack house play poker...
memorable night :)
Love them LOTS !
Lou Sang / Yew Sang :)
all the best in the year of 2012.
My Black forest cake :)
love it lots !
The Instax pictures.
me and steady gang.
Memories in Janvier.
now I going to update my fevrier post.

No comments: