♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, February 24, 2012

Goin to meet the end of fevrier

hmmm :)
feel that so long I did not update my bloggie.
Kinda Busy for this few days.
moreover the Final tear exam is coming soon.
I am going to GRADUATE too.
God Bless me. Let me Pass it PEACEFULLY :(
Omen ! So nothing special,
just feel free to upload something new ;
into my bloggie.

This is the latest me :)
Before I went to my University.
24/2
hahah !
guest what ?!
J'adore le photo beaucoup.
This is me.
I know it's look different.
merci to my angle and the colour of the bright.
When im bored ;
22th of fevrier.
at first, I saw Chin which the girl beside me.
So damn noisy came into the lab.
That time I was doing my last mins hwrks.
Human resource.
Then I texted up Sharon to meet us :D
ended up my Human Resource ;
here's come to my francais lecture.
me and my lovely babes took pictures :D
Molie,Hanna.Cland,Me
This is 2oth of fevrier.
In the Taylor's Lakeside Mac lab.
try to Hack the tetris and play tetris :D
Am I smart enough?
the sui po.
try to block shin yee's car :)
14th fevrier.
I was in my Kitchen class :)
Just for tonight :)
Loves yaaa blogwalker...
tHkx for the support :D

No comments: