♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shopping with my Sygs.

SoyaMilk Milk back luu~~
Tiring day =(( KeiKei & KienKien <>
just 3 of us only =D
i go fetch KeiKei den Only go Fetch KienKien.
LoL! tired wor..drive here and there =((
LoL! Reach KL dy.
go for shop den have dinner at there =D

my babies =D LoL!

Again o @.@
Ice-Cream Time =DD
Yummy-Licious
our Ice-Cream
Take Pictures time =D
ahahaha!
my keikei change hairstyle dy.
LoL! my tired face..
opp'sxy..
must cover my Drain :p:p
me and kienkien :p
again take picts.
dis time in StarHill Toilet.LoL!
tidy my hair.
and someOne Took it.
my candid pict =D
my and keikei
me and KienKien
Mam Mam time.
Dinner la..ehehe.at Jogoya =D
The Hungry face~~~
1st round.strt!
She Nid someOne to hug! LOL!
God! my full face >.
all eat until gemok gemok dy.
table 84 and 85 =D
LoL! all chubby face.
ahahaha!
i tink dis is 2nd round geh.
3rd round food=dessert.
In my baby stomach =DDD
Clear pict =D
ahahaha!
my Car!
The carpark resit.
Our Dinner resit =DD
In the carpark =DD
My new baby =DDD
kienkien reach house at around 9.30pm
keikei reach house around 11pm
i reach my house at 11.20pm
ehehehehehehe!
i bought something for myself =D
hope next time can have girls shopping again =D
= Enjoy the Random topic =

No comments: