♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st of october

This is me.
the soyamilk with eyebag :@
i just end my finals then go happy hour dy =D

yesterday the seri cahaya's bestie celebrate KC brthday =D
ahahaha =DDDDD so happy wey.
i end my assessment at 4.30 tat's my moral asssessment.
i just do it with my flow =DDD hope can pass it la..
then around 6.15pm i done prepare everything.
i'm waitng for my cousin to fetch me and the others to subang.
we reach there at 8pm and we waste our dinner time till 10pm oly can makan.
sien :@ im starving for 3hours.Gggrrrgggg!!!
okla..i think just that gua..nthing i wan to talk about it =D

The birthday boy =D

Edited pictures =D

Steamboat at Kota Damansara =D

== That's simple Blog for Today==

No comments: