♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, October 10, 2010

my short holidays are oVer!

Feel like to having this ice cream again.
centre 1 is mine.ahahahaha
my RUM ice-cream(dnt knw spell)
contain alcohol.
omg! dis few days love to rink alcoholic drink.
faint!!! ahahaha...


i bought this new heels =DD
red heels wor....1st time buy this bloody colour heels.
but i wan the red chilli colour.
tat 1 more nice but at this time hard to get it.
ehehehehe!!!

hurmmm..my holiday over dy lo.
quiet enjoy dis term holiday although are short.
but i spend my time wisely.
excet sat and sun kept sleep non_stop.
LoL.really macam babiiii....
din feel wan get back to my University life.
u know why? busy life again.
nex term got statistic and finance account.
babiiii..numberic again.god!!
and my final at nex term..
so nex term i mayb will bcome my fren's commi(chef hlper)
cux he is Culinary student and he offer me to hlp him.
so i help lo. helping frenz is to get knowledge.
ehehe..gud ryte? he goin to graduate soon. hope he graduate dy.
dnt forget me! ahahahaha!!!!
so for this term will gg.com.
just hope i can play hard study smart =D
and try to ask help from my senior.ehehehe.
they are frendly and willing to help.
ehehe.. so know more frenzs and comunicate with them.
tat's are hospitality life =DDD

the adoreable kitty.
ehehehe.. damn cute wey..
tooo bad i cant bring it back =(((
eheheheheehehe (=(T)=)

just for today.
enjoy my simple update =DD

2 comments:

K-Chen said...

haha...weeee...r u saying me???(perasan again) xP!! wakakkaa....i wont forget u geh and thx for blessing me can graduate ^^

K-Chen said...

haha...weeee...r u saying me???(perasan again) xP!! wakakkaa....i wont forget u geh and thx for blessing me can graduate ^^