♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Sharon Big Day !

Wulalala !
Im seriously can't wait to update my BLOG .
My exam not even OVER yet.
Now I am sitting in front of my lappy and updating ma bloggie.
Im kinda tired. Just backed from Campus.
Doing revision with ma babes.
Hmmm *roll eyes*
what am I going to blog for today?
Imma going to blog something that happen on SUNDAY !

Sunday (morning) :
had my francais l'examen.

Sunday (Night) :
Celebrated my lovely birthday .
aww... she said im a poker face :@
opp'sy. cause I did not gave her any hint,
that night time will had dinner together.
hahahha!

Me :)
waiting for love to fetch me !
can't wait to meet ma babes & honeyBiie !
Happy Birthday lovely!!
the sweet birthday gurl :)
happy 2oth !
with ma boi !
may wish your dream come true.
moi et mon ami :)
gurls !
moi et mon ami :)
Guys !
credit to Jackyzai !
The Big Big Big Gang !
lovessssss :)
That's all for today !
Must start engine to study le !
Cannot become lazy gurl.
GoodNights Peeps !
All the best for you and me :)

No comments: