♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yeast @Bangsar

Wulala~
again update for the 2nd restaurant.
my favourite food all the time !

Yeast Bistronomy 
is a french food !
you will love it once you try their food !

the beautiful flower made my day !

 I ordered a cup of cappuccino !
 lil sis ordered Orange Juice
 Viennois Au Saumon Fume, Capre, Oignons,
Creme de Fromage Blanc.
Salmon Sandwich. hahaha !
 Croque Monsiuer !
 Chocolate Tarts !!
Love till the max !
 Very Cute Bill Book .
Hahahaha !
So I just ended u here.
I will update more food next time.
but really a lot of place I not yet Update !
I hope I have more time to do that !
Yeast @Bangsar.
24G Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.

No comments: