♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Sunday, August 8, 2010

TheLDay~~~

The Crying Baby Soya is Back :)
last week fri,
im crying for a stupid subject.
BUSINESS MATH.
i din even know to do at all...
First time i cry for tat since i entered to college.
last time i dnt knw do a things,i sure say.
dont care la.jst leave it.
but this time change dy.i kpt find pple to teach me.
hope really got pple teach me this subject la...
i stress with my math and acc subject.
Then today i hang out with my lil sister after i finis photocopy.
my notes.....
my lil sis ajak me go lepak again.
i not goin to write alot.
just pictures only =)


i Drive this speed.

my sis take pic >.<

PassBy~~
then go lepak at school =-=""
stupid girl...
why take me~~~~
Nice~~
lame!!
my sis took punye~~
Last week pastry class....
Yummy.
Muahahahaha...
nex time must make it dy~

No comments: