♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Monday, June 21, 2010

EndUp

This few days emo.
feel something bad are coming toward me.
stressss!!
the past owex is the past.
i cant turn back anymore.
i jst can frame it as my sweet and bad memories.
i need look more further for my future.
i wan my future and my past.
but how? i jst can chose 1.
but tilll i tink seriously.
i need my future.
the future is important for me.
breakup le.
just move on.
my babes not with me.
i feel very sad and lonely.
but i promise Amanda mommy not to cry like anymore.
Be STRONg!!
althugh we din have any arguement.
this is the best relationship i ever had it.
but at last we end up for some prob.
u need study and i need study too.
couple on 21st end up on 21st.
and up by monthsary.wad a nice date u had choose it.
thkx honey and love u honey!
at the end bye honey.

end
-sad-

No comments: