♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

www.niceCarsuckxcolour.com

hola :'(
i'm back.
Today in the College,DH36G1G2G3
having Business exam.sighn! lucky i got study.
Thankx to Elwin and The Group.
hohohohoho :')


today got IT assesment too.
must thankx to Xuxu.
cux i gt prob in doin IT
during in the pc lab.
i read something tat i should not read.
i suddenly moody.


then i go to Student life Centre dreaming.
haih.i saw him again.but he act dont knw me.
i fed up with him dy.
then i went back.
i cant wait for my new car.
i wan c my baby!!
till i reach to tat place.
i see the car colour.
everythings change.
sien! not my favourite colour~
haih! mai say liao.
no eye see my new car.
i dont 1 hiam dy.
wait earn money ownself take go modify.
tat's the things i can do nia.
but still nid to wait.sien~

No comments: