♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HolyShitDay.Stresss!!!

Omfg!!
i really stress now!!
today i suddenly change to another person!
iamveryemo.
idontknowwhyisuddenlyemo.
ineedhug.
ineedmyfriends,whreareyou?
feelinglikegivinguponyou.
youalwaysmakemedamnstress.
i'm emo-ing,dont ask me to have some meal.
i wont take it!!
till my mood get back to normal.


Stress+headache=??
i'm tired now ):
i need rest :(
xoxoxoxo
*waitingforthefon*

2 comments:

xUan _wxng said...

mei , jie same as your feel now ..

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

wad happen?!
jie fu bully u?