♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

not again!!

Cant believe that.
i getting younger.
lol.
I really love my chubby face alot.
although i hate people pinch my face.
Oh no!
mom,you again make me rechoose again.
i'm going mad soon.
at the first i wanted to enter sunway college.
but this morning u again washed up my brain.
my heart pulling me to Taylor college very strong.
but now u ask me think properly before enter the school.
oh no!
i'm going mad soon.
again need to chooose between this two college.
Taylor/Sunway :(

No comments: