♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Friday, January 8, 2010

emo_day!!!

Hey reader~!!!
MISS YOU ALL MUCH!
too bad!
today i almost emo the whole day!
:(:(:(:(:(:(
_emo_emo_emo_emo_emo_emo_
i am emo_ing for some reason.
lame :x
but today i enjying in facebooks.
very much.
i'm busy spam_ing people's comment box :x
haha.
andd i start to play with my guitar.
that put aside for half month.
and i had a bad news.
that my tunner spilt jor~!!
eww..
damn it!!

just for today!

12 comments:

Soroz said...

U are enjoying coz I am bullying u?
>.<'''
I also busy spaming ur comment box~
Now only start thinking ur guitar~
ur guitar will b angry d wor~
Tunner splited buy a new one lo~

Soroz said...

U are enjoying coz I am bullying u?
>.<'''
I also busy spaming ur comment box~
Now only start thinking ur guitar~
ur guitar will b angry d wor~
Tunner splited buy a new one lo~

Babe Choco. said...

I WANT THOSE LASHES! ;P

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

S: what wor.
hw did u gt into my blog?
lol.
he wont mad at me k?
haha.

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

Baby:
apala u.
want my lashes.

Huan said...

when you feel not happy, just listen to some musics... hehe...

recommend some to you...


Harvest by Depapepe
Sailing by Depapepe
Morning Smile by Depapepe

you can get from YouTube, ask from me also can. Still got more, all by Depapepe are nice... hehe... xD

Babe Choco. said...

What? Sharing is caring kay ;P

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

huan:
thkx bro :):)
haha.
i'll search for it.

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

Babe:
lol.share till
my lashes sudah fly away :x

Babe Choco. said...

Hahahaha sorry lah. Didnt mean to fly away your lashes :/ Jom lepak lah! I miss you! ):

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

babe:
okok.
not fly away.
is my lashes run away jor :)
i oso wan lepak!!!! :(:(

Babe Choco. said...

Your lashes got leg one ah? -.- Hmm sure. Jommmmm! (: