♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

post for,that soh lou! xD

Live the life you love,
love the life you live.
you know what mean?
haha.
try us your brain and think it!
The life getting suck.
this few days.
i chat with a soh lou.
named Kok Yang.
i really can give him kek sei.
always tease at me.
he also like Ding Zui with me.
feel like wanna spank his ass!!
sometime makes me angry too.
i angry that time he feel happy.
My God!
darn it!
Smiley
say his bad word.
because he wanna read his post.
on my BLOG!
so i wrote it for him.

dude i just wanna tell u this!!
Smiley
i dont care how u treat me.
i'll kena you till kao kao.
if u stilll bully me.
You try k?
if we meet that time.
u wait i cheng lei sek hou ye k?
Smiley

2 comments: