♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Monday, November 16, 2009

exam month!!

Exam tips??
my table are full with tips papers...
wondering how i gonna solve it??
o(?_?)o
can i answer all my exam papers???
i'm worry now..
The exam Hall.
make me feel stress.
Hope i wont Panic or Cry on that day
:s
This few days,
i been study like a dog.
Mg!
My brain fit it all with history stuff
:s
i'm worry bout it.
tomorrow is my last day of preparation for my exam..
o(T.T)o
but 2nite i gonna study BM!
no More history.
i Still have long way to move...
WEDnesDay my exam starts.
(18November2009)
i'll remember this date :x

wish all best to the Fifth Former!!
good Luck everybody..
include me..
god bless :)

from today,
i wont be update my blog till 9th of december 2009
because i having my exam!
from 18th Nov - 9th Dec 2009
o(T.T)o

2 comments:

Melody♥Yiing said...

mei add oil in your exam ya ^^
remember don't give yourself too many stress orh ^^
if tired must give your brain rest a while <33333
muacksss♥

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

hehe..
okay jie..
i try it:)
muak <3