♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Friday, November 27, 2009

Don'tEverJudgePeopleIFuDidTheSameThings:x

Maemi again fall sick
Smileys
having Bad Bad flu now..
start coughing Smileys
keep sneezing Smileys
i think i should wear up my mask today.
if i go out Smileys
Maemi didn't feel that
she is still having her exam
Smileys
Black nails :)
my favourite colour
it's look lala
Smileys
Hmnn~~
last time i love to polish my nails.
into black in colour.
till now i still like the same way.
polish my nails into black in colour.
but some of them love to say i'm lala
Smileys
but till now.
those people who love to say other people
lala aKa seafood
they also polish their nails into Black in colour
Smileys
i'm wondering did they use their brain before talk Smileys
at last they also did the same things.
should i say they are stupid or lame Smileys

Lame people did lame things Smileys
really asshole personSmileys
i'm sorry if i say this for those people Smileys
who did those lame things.

Smileys there few messages i would drop here:
please use your brain&think twice before u act Smileys

and also the last things~
Now few place had famous with Japanese Rock style.
So Don't mess up with those people who admire them&try to become like them.
that is Japanese Rock style not aKa lala/seafood.
Smileys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're pretty :)