♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

waiting~!

i have been waiting for somethin..
but it's always didn't appear in front of me..
feel like giving up the half way..
i could not do that..
because i really using my heart to wait for it..
i think is worth it...

2day in the van..
my brain again thinking...
went back home...
in the van again thinking....
hate this feeling..
making my brain suffer...
can i stop think alot??
hope can 55 reach home..
to text the people that i wanted to text..
but still need wait..

hmn...
i think i really gonna sick soon...
i again feel like having gastrick..
2day i got eat ler..
i din miss my meal oso...
but still the same..
flu getting worst..
now start coughing jor...
2mr need bring jacket to school ont????
this few day in the school oso feel cold..

No comments: