♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Thursday, September 3, 2009

WeeK FuLL Wit sad Things~!!

FeiMui~!!
wanna Say out dix word to You~!!
i'm Sorry~!!
if i said tat~!!
I 4gt d..
pwee~!!
now in schl de pc laB~!!
Blogging~!!!!
haix!!
dix week happen alot of things wor...
hope everything will b find...
hmn...
hope tat piggy pig pig can b trusted~!!
i jx hope tat...
hope hope hope~!!
And i miss My Dear alot~!!!
I MISS RYCE~!!!!!
haha..
secret between Two of us~!!
Tat pig Is anther person~!!

No comments: